More About Tiny Toes Prenatal Imaging
Welcome to Tiny Toes Prenatal Imaging! We believe there is no greater joy than the beginning of a new life. We offer parents-to-be, their family, and friends a truly unique and unforgettable experience. We offer a comfortable, family oriented environment that allows everyone to enjoy a positive bonding experience. Gender determination begins at 15 weeks.
Together with your family, sit and watch as your baby smiles, yawns, sucks its thumb, and stretches and have the whole experience recorded onto DVD and high quality color images.
Not all ultrasound facilities are alike! Why choose Tiny Toes Prenatal Imaging?
- Tiny Toes Parental Imaging is honored to be the preferred choice among mothers, Obstetricians, and midwifes since 2007!
- Tiny Toes Prenatal Imaging is affiliated with United Imaging Partners, the largest and most widely-respected 3D/4D ultrasound network in the world.
- Tiny Toes Prenatal Imaging ultrasound practice is guided by strict standards developed by a board certified Obstetrician. Our commitment is to provide expectant parents and families with a safe, informative and memorable ultrasound experience.
- We use the latest ultrasound equipment; the GE Voluson System, the finest 3D/4D imaging system available. This allows us to deliver high quality 2D, 3D, and 4D images with a superior resolution when compared to other ultrasound machines on the market. Gender determination begins at 15 weeks.
- We offer a comfortable relaxing family environment that includes a play area for little ones. We encourage our clients to invite family and friends to share in this once in a life time experience! Our seating is specifically arranged so that everyone in your party will have an excellent view of our large 50-inch screen.
- Our facility offers a baby boutique with unique gifts for expectant moms as well as photographic images courtesy of Uppercase Photography Studio. From ultrasound frames, to heartbeat bears and so much more; you’re sure to find that special gift for your little one.
- Tiny Toes Prenatal Imaging has been seen on Discovery Health, TLC, and in Fit Pregnancy Magazine, Pregnancy Magazine, Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine, and others!
Tiny Toes Prenatal Imaging
2012-F New Garden Road
Brassfield Professional Center
Greensboro, North Carolina 27410
Phone: (336) 286-3100
Fax: (336) 286-3112
Office Hours (by appointment only)
Tuesday – Friday 10 am – 6 pm
Saturday – 9 am – 5 pm
Sunday – Closed
Monday – Closed
Tiny Toes Imaging has been seen in the following publications and programs